Patient Resources & Appointment Preparation
Dear New Patient,
Thank you for choosing the California Ear Institute. It is our every desire
to provide you with excellent and timely service. The following guidelines were
designed to facilitate this process.
On the day of your Appointment
Please complete the downloadable forms and bring completed to your
appointment. A map with directions you can also download below.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- This will allow us to complete the registration process in a timely manner.
- Please note
that arriving late may result in your appointment being rescheduled.
- Please bring your current insurance card to every appointment.
- If your
insurance requires prior authorization/referral, we will need to have this on file before
you can be seen.
- If you arrive for your appointment and we cannot verify your
insurance coverage or authorization, you may pay in full at the time of the visit
or reschedule your appointment.
- Be prepared to pay your co-payment at every visit.
- Your co-payment
amount is normally indicated on your insurance card.
- For your convenience our office
accepts checks, money orders, and all major credit cards. We no longer accept cash payments at any of our offices.
We will make every effort to accommodate your scheduling needs. In return, we
ask that you help us by keeping your scheduled appointments or by notifying us at
least one business day in advance if you are unable to do so.
Patient Forms & Downloads
Please print and complete the following forms:
Thank you for your cooperation. We are looking forward to being of service to
you and your family.